Sunday, January 02, 2005

Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

Last time I posted, I had no idea what my scores would be for this last semester. Now I do know... I got a distinction in maths, and credits in my three other classes.
Leading up to christmas, I have been working quite a bit. I worked all the public holidays after christmas too, so its been very busy. for christmas we went to Uncle Mark's house for dinner. It turned out to be a really aussie kind of day, with a bbq dinner and everything! It was great to see the whole family in one place. We spent alot of christmas day on the phone to family in America. Luckily enough, we got to speak with everyone over there.
New years eve was the next big event worth mentioning. I went down to the beach with some friends. Mario was kind enough to let everyone stay at his family's beach house, so nobody had to drive home straight away. We were on the foreshore at Rye, watching the fireworks at midnight, and I think that it was possibly the best start 2005 could have had!
Hope you all had a great new years and christmas.
-Andrew

No comments: