Friday, April 15, 2005

Fw: Phil's Birthday

Today is my little brother's birthday, and to celebrate, I am having one of
the busiest days i have had all this year! This morning I have Uni, with my
normal lectures and tutorials. I also have a lab today, which I dont
normally have. Gavin did the lab yesterday and said he found it easy, so
there probably isnt anything to worry about. I'm leaving Uni early today so
that I can goto work, I picked up all of Kate's shifts while she is on work
placement, so I end up working a couple hours on Wednesday, Thursday,
Friday, Saturday and Sunday. After work tonight, I have my first church
council meeting. I am looking forward to it, but I dont know exactly the
kind of things we are going to talk about. I'm guessing alot of it will be
upkeep matters and money matters. It could be different though, I dont know.

No comments: