Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yesterday I posted some photos, and within a couple mins... I had spam! How is this possible?! I usually use Thunderbird to clean the spam out of my inbox, but unfortunately it cant detect spam sent to me through my blog. This is most annoying. Anyhow, I shought I would share a website with you. http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/nano.ars/3 These guys are testing their new iPod nano to see how they can break it. It's interesting to note that they ran over it with a car twice and it still played! I dont think I could cope with all the scratches if that happened to my nano... (wow I want one) lol. The nano has a color screen and is only 7mm thick! it's so sexy, I really want one, however at $349 for the 4gig model in Australia, It's still a little expensive. *gifts are most welcome tho* =D Anyways, today I have finished off some extra research work on our powerpoint presentation, and now I should start looking at doing some thumbnails. I hope I can design a communications device as small as the nano, but somehow I doubt it. Tonight is a meeting of al the church councils in our cluster, I dont know what they will be talking about, but it should be interesting.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: