Monday, July 25, 2005

Goodbye holidays, hello Uni

I haven't posted in a while, which should tell you that I have a very
boring life. Holidays from Uni always brings boredom, and I can never
get as much work at Kmart as I would like during the holiday period. Oh
well, I guess its all over now, because Uni went back today. I had two
lectures today, both are focusing on how materials can be processed to
make useful products. I'm not that worried about these subjects because
they seem to have a decent pass rate. I'm a little worried about another
of my subjects, 'machine dynamics'. Just the name is scary... I hope
they move slowly, but knowing the way the uni works, they wont move slow
enough! Anyways, it was a lot of fun to catch up with what everyone has
done over the holidays, and we went to the Hawthorn pub to hang out
between lectures.
Tonight I have work, we are doing stock take, so that means I have three
and a half hours of scanning every product on every shelf of Kmart. It's
a rather large task, and I have been rostered to help out tonight and
the next two nights. I guess the money will be good, and I don't really
have to deal with customers.
On Saturday night I went out to dinner at La Porchetta (is that how u
spell it?) and then went to see "Monster In Law" in V-max at Knox. It
was very funny! I'd highly recommend it. Tho maybe I liked it because my
family is going through the whole ordeal of planning a wedding at the
moment. That would make mu mother the monster.... thats a bit scary. LOL.
-Andrew

No comments: