Sunday, May 27, 2007

Housewarming

Talk about weird, my blogging has been almost non-existent for nearly a month. I think it's because I have been getting more and more distracted with work stuff.... and I have been resisting the temptation of blogging on work time.
In my last post I think I was all excited about the house-warming party. One the day of the party, it rained a little.... which was not ideal. But on the whole, the party went really well. Thanks to all the people who turned up. I think Chris's Nana was the first to show up, catching the train all the way from Rosanna.
Mum and Dad came along too, which made me really happy. Mum brought some mixing bowls, which is exactly what I needed. Mum had said earlier in the week that they were not going to come along to the housewarming, so it was a nice surprise.
Sorry about the severe lack of photos of the party, I neglected to take any photos because I was too busy catching up with people and organizing things around the place. So if anyone has photos of the night, can they please send them to me. :) Even if they are just taken on a camera-phone.

No comments: