Thursday, May 12, 2005

Die SPAM die!!!!

Is it just me, or has SPAM recently become a really big problem
(especially for myrealbox users) In 9 hours, i received 80 SPAM
messages!! Using MS Outlook or Outlook Express, sifting through these
junk mail items becomes a daily chore, not to mention compromises
security. But don't dismay, I have found the solution! I've decided to
leave Microsoft for open source. (Why I didn't try this earlier, I have
no idea!)
Do yourself a favor, and download a copy of MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD! It's
not worth changing just for the extra added security, or the built in
RSS reader (use that to check my blog for updates, just like checking
e-mail: http://wheaties85.blogspot.com/atom.xml) The main advantage is
it's smart junk filters. You can actually "teach" it what you consider
"Junk" and when it makes a mistake, you can teach it what you see as an
important newsletter or ezine. This is allot easier than it sounds, as
all you have to do is right click a message and click "junk".
Everyone should dump Microsoft today!

No comments: