Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lots of pictures

Recently I know I have Posted ALOT of photos, so many that they dont all fit on the front page of the site! You can view all of them by looking through the archive section of my blog. Interesting stuff. I suppose I should give you a quick rundown of whats been happening anyway. I have been run off my feet with uni stuff! I presented my latest project yesterday. The brief was to design a digital instrument. Many people chose to make digital trumpet. That is what I designed.
Last Saturday night, I went to the MLC formal with Barbara. That was fun, except when it came time to go home, Barbara discovered she didnt have her keys with her. I called Barbara's Mum, and she saved the day by driving Barbara's keys out to Cartlon. Then we had issues getting out of the carpark. The ticket payment machine ate our ticket! So I went upstairs and had to get a special ticket from hotel reception. Overall, a very memorable night.
On Monday night, I went to a Group council meeting for 4th Ringwood Scouts. That is the group that my rover crew (
www.brrc.id.au) is attached to. I'm not sure if I was really meant to be there, because my scout membership is still with Ferntree Gully Scout Group. Nobody seemed to care though.
Anyways, I think thats enough from me for now. Catch u all later!
-Andrew.

No comments: