Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Another day...

Well, I'm enjoying my little break from uni pressure, with no design
work there is really only dynamics questions to work on. I spent a good
part of 4 hours on them today! and still I am not up to date.
Yesterday afternoon, before Dad and I headed off to Grandma and
Grandpa's house to pull my car apart, I applied for a credit card. I
know... Its exciting! I applied for one with a $500 limit, and they
rebate you 1% of your total bill each month! So that means if I spend
$1900 on it each year, I wont have a annual card fee. (that works out to
be $37 a week) My plan is to use it for everyday purchases. Anyways, I
hope I get it, it will be handy.
This afternoon I spent the afternoon with Shane, we didn't do anything
too thrilling, just hunted for DVD box sets and screen protectors for my
palm. I was most annoyed to see that they don't carry them in my size at
officeworks. Shane very kindly drove me home, and after dinner I plan to
work on my car... this time maybe put it back together.
-Andrew

No comments: