Friday, August 19, 2005


This is the upshot of that whole door handle assignment. I handed it in today, after pulling an all nighter. I did the rendering on 3DSmax, and I didnt think i did too badly, considering I am a newbie to this whole thing. The teachers liked the assignment, so thats the main thing. Last weekend I went away on a church camp, which was in Mt Eliza, near where mum used to work. It was the best weekend ever.... this weekend is going to be pretty calm in comparison. Tonight I am planning on going to have some after work drinks with CJ and his mates from work. Then we are going back to CJ's place for dinner. Should be nice, then i will sleep and try and recover from my stupid all nighter i pulled for that stupid assignment. Saturday I have work in the morning, then I dont know whats happening in the afternoon, maybe in the evening we might go out clubbing with John and Jeff, but I have to work in the morning on Sunday, so I dont know if it will happen. Anyways, thats pretty much all thats happening my end of the world. Ohh... and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ally.. :P Posted by Picasa

No comments: