Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My car, back together at last!

Well, I have good news and bad news. First the good news... my car is
now back on the road, and I night say that we did a mighty fine job of
putting it back together, even if it was a little tedious. There are
only a few little problems with the way my car went back together...
a) the digital clock isn't lighting up at all, I think maybe dad
overlooked connecting it, or maybe I have to set it before it will
display anything?
b) the radio wont work. It shows a blank screen, and wont let me enter
the security code. I can hear static going through all the speakers.
c) the lights on the radio go dim when you make the lights behind the
speedo go bright, and the inverse happens when you turn the speedo
lights down low.
So overall, I really cant complain.. the heater now works, and I have
some nice new underlay under my carpet. And i suppose I have a watch if
i ever need to know the time. Music would be nice, but that can be fixed
later.
Now that I got my car fixed, my computer has decided to be naughty. For
no apparent reason, the USB has decided to stop working, so thats my
next project.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to put it all back together. As far as you computer goes, I did tell you how to fix it, but if you want me to fix it for you then you will need to wait until its convenient, lol :P

Anonymous said...

...should I be worried your car is called Bruce? *shudder*

ann-da-panda said...

the bits on your car that fail are all trival and non essential to the working order of the car. to fix the music get one of those yuppie portable music devices