Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Back to normal

The craziness of the Commonwealth Games has worn off in just two short days, and I am back into my rut of doing school work seemingly 24-7. I am still house sitting, which is going well.. but for some reason I dont seem to have as restful sleep there as I do at my own home. I have been showing up to uni tired and falling asleep in classes. It's only for a week, so it wont be that bad. Maybe I am more tired because I am not starting my day with my brisk walk to the train station as I have been doing for the past month? Anyways, it's forcing me to rely on my car more, which is not a good thing. I guess I can't do much about that though.
I stumbled on a good, entertaining blog (thanks to the owner of it commenting on here) it's available at http://dustinterrazas.blogspot.com/ I am sure everyone will want to subscribe to his RSS feed. Quite entertaining reading.
This Friday is the trivia night, I am so excited. Chris and I have organized a table of 10 so we are going to have so much fun!

No comments: