Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sport free days

The last two days have been sports free. I am not saying thats good or bad. I have managed to get on with my school work though.
I was most annoyed that at the start of the year our thermo fluids teacher gave an outline of the questions required, only they corresponded to an old textbook. Today he produced a new subject outline, which is for the new book. This outline means that almost 4 weeks worth of work is virtually useless. Not happy Jan. I guess that I will just have to play catch up as quickly as I can. Judging by the practice problems he gave us in class, I am not all that far behind. I hope thats a safe assumption.
On a much lighter note, I had lunch with Rody today. We had pizza, because I had a voucher for the local pizza hut. I have to say that the service at their store on Glenferrie road is very bad. We had to wait for 10 mins in line before we could place an order. Once we placed our order, we had to wait again. Them when they finally cooked our food it was wrong. They made a small when I had ordered a large. The man was most un-helpful when we pointed out the error. I dont think that I will be returning there again soon. The little guy down the road does a much better job and they have fast service too.
I guess thats it for todays rant. Other than the above problems, my day went smoothly, just as planned. I discovered that I have sent enough emails from my phone to make the email pack worthwhile, and its only half way through the month! However I think that the daily news pack was greater value. Oh well.

No comments: