Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Half way through week 7

This past week has been so hectic. My tapware assignment was just the
first assignment in a long line of due assignments. I have spent the
last week completing a SolidWorks FEA assignment, studying for a metal
forming mid semester test, and preparing myself for IBL. So as you can
see, I have been pretty busy.
Over the weekend, tragedy struck. Bruce died, as I wrote about earlier.
The dilemma is should I get Bruce repaired, or buy another car? I think
Dad has told the mechanic to repair it, which I am really unhappy about.
I think it would be a wise idea to get a quote first, but apparently
not. I looked up how much Bruce is worth, and I think it's about $2000.
So if we have to spend more than a quarter of his price on getting him
repaired, is it worth it? Considering that I have IBL next year, and I
would love to lead a lifestyle where I don't rely on a car for
transport..... Am I just dreaming? I hope not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor bruce. i know how u feel