Friday, October 13, 2006

Photo Flood

Ok, so I have not posted for quite a while. I just went through my
iPhoto library and selected a couple highlights from the last week.
This weekend was the weekend of the 21st birthday, with both Kade and
Tristan having their celebrations. Fortunately, Kade's party was on
Friday night, and Tristan's was on Saturday night, so we managed to get
along to both.
Kade had his birthday at Metropol in StKilda. It was quite difficult to
find the place, even with Sophia guiding us. The hunt for parking was
even more frustrating. I got so annoyed at the lack of parking spots
that I mad Chris drive to find us one. Once we finally got into the
party, it was so much fun. It was such a great opportunity to catch up
with people from uni, and perhaps more importantly, their partners.
There was singing and dancing, and a little bit of drinking (as you may
be able to tell from the photos). There was heaps of food too, and I
think everyone had a really fun time. Chris and I stayed until about
12.30am before heading home. I was lucky enough to not have work the
following morning, but Chris had a very early start lined up.
Saturday night was Tristan's birthday. The theme for the night was the
1980's, so there were bad hair cuts everywhere and lots of really camp
music. As you can see in the photos, there was more dancing, and some
singing along to the music.
Tristan's family had organized a photo wall for Tristan, so we could see
how much he's grown up over the years. He was so cute when he was in
primary school!
The rest of the week has been fairly uneventful. Most of my time has
been spent finishing off projects and organizing details for my own 21st
birthday party. I have finished the invites, but you will have to wait
until I give you yours before you can see them... or is that evil?
Thursday was 39 degrees, so perfect beach weather. I didn't go, but lots
of my friends from uni went. There are a few photos of the trip down to
Sandringham beach, thanks to Linda. I sort of wish that I did have the
time to get down to the beach, but I guess there will be plenty of time
for that in the holidays....
Other BIG news is that we got our tealight candle holders prototyped.
They look good, and I have attached some promotional photos. If anyone
would like to order one, contact the team at boing.design.au@gmail.com
I think that pretty much sums up the week! Hope the heat is not killing
anyone, and that the weekend is fantastic!
PS: Don't forget to keep November the 24th free.... there will be a
party =)

No comments: