Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday again!

The rest of my week went past like a flash! Every day this week I had something due in. It has been annoying to not be able to go outside and enjoy the sunshine. I like this time of year, because its warm and sunny, but not too dry and boiling hot! Anyways, I guess the countdown to my birthday is on, I've got a little over a month to wait until I turn 19. Some of my friends recon I should have a party, but I cant decide if I actually want to organise one. One suggestion involved going clubbing then having a meal in the McDonalds party room. lol. That would be so funny. lol. I'm not sure I want to drag a bunch of drunk friends to an organised gathering at maccas. lol... anyway, I'll see how it goes.
Tomorrow is the Australian election. It will be interesting to see who wins. It will be the first time I have voted, so it is very exciting. The only problem is that I havent decided who to vote for. According to something I heard on the radio, I am not alone. More than a million voters havent decided yet, I bet that makes the polititions nervous. lol. I'll keep you posted on the election results,
-Andrew

No comments: