Thursday, October 14, 2004

Verners in Melbourne!!

I have some very exciting news, yesterday I visited a specialty lolly shop, which Andrew told me about. Andrew said he saw root beer in the window, and when I went into the store, they had sold out! The storeman did have cans of Verners available though, for $3 a pop. The shop is on Glenferrie road, just up the road from my post office. It's yuppie central there, so I wasnt surprised at the prices of candy. Hershy's products, milk duds, and reeces peanut butter cups were also for sale. I couldnt spot any tootsie rolls, but I'm sure the could find them for you. I'm so excited that I found a place in Melbourne stocking our favourite goodies from the US, and it's just around the corner from uni too! When I am feeling rich, I shall buy som goodies from there. I cant wait till root beer gets stocked again!
-Andrew

No comments: