Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ian's 21st

OK, so it's been a couple days since I last blogged. I know it's quite unusual. I have had a couple really hectic days, due to the fact that Kmart is having a really big toy sale at the moment. I'm working on most days for the next two weeks at Kmart. Between that and working with Uncle Steve at Alfresco, I don't have much time for fun. Thursday was the worst day, I worked from 8.30am till midnight, then had to be up at work again by 8.30am. It nearly killed me. Friday night I got the chance to curl up and watch some TV, which was nice.
Saturday, before work, I went to the Three shop to get my phone repaired. I have now got a loan phone, an LG flip phone. It's not as nice as my Nokia was. Hopefully my phone will get back and will feel much better.
Last night, I went to Ian's 21st birthday. The evening was held at Ian's house, and all the family was there for dinner. The party continued on during the night, when more of Ian's friends showed up. The whole evening was really enjoyable, even if it was very cold! I have some photos to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, hope you get your phone back soon!  We finally bit the bullet and got ours - Sony Ericsson K800i's :) yay!  The man @ Three was complaining about the dud batch of 6280's that he had got, and how they had to send them all back and get fixed etc.etc... 

See you... in a few weeks!