Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One exam down, one to go.

Well, yesterday was my first exam; Manufacturing Technology 2. I feel it went well, but am glad it's over. I spent a few days studying for it, but still went in feeling unprepared.
Even though most of my time this week was spent studying, I did manage to do a couple of fun thing too. One of which was to go and see Lano and Woodley. I wasn't planning to, but Ann kindly offered me her ticket because she was admitted to hospital to get her gall bladder removed. (http://ann-da-panda.blogspot.com) The concert was awesome, and a really nice surprise. *Thanks Ann*
Don't worry, Ann is making leaps and bounds with her recovery. Read all about it on her Blog.
On Sunday, the youth from Ferntree Gully and Scoresby led the worship service at Scoresby. Everything went smoothly, and we got nothing but good feedback about the service.
I guess that is most of the highlights from my life this weekend. I need to keep studying so that I can pass this next exam. The next one is on the 22nd of November. Following that exam is my birthday party! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone at my party on the 24th. See you all then!

No comments: