Monday, November 06, 2006

Wish List

Well, today's post is something a little bit different. Due to some
nagging and some confusion over gifts for my 21st, I have been told I
have to make a list of things I would like. So, please find a list of
present ideas. Please don't feel that you have to bring a gift, sharing
time can sometimes be the greatest gift of all.
If you would like to give a gift, and are purchasing something from the
list, please comment back (anonymously) to this post, letting everyone
know what's to be striped off the list. With any luck, that will prevent
double presents. I have numbered the list too, so if you want you can
just leave the number corresponding to the gift you have purchased.
1. Sorry, Item Taken
2. Sorry, Already Taken
3. "Joy" volume 3 - Cut to the chase and get it online> www.joy.org.au
4. Clothes, but please buy the smaller size, not the larger one.
5. A wireless mighty mouse, available at www.apple.com.au or at the
apple store.
6. A goat? or anything else from http://www.usefulgifts.org/
7. Contributions to my NCYC + Perth fund.
8. IKEA vouchers? anything that I could need when I move out really...
9. Funky lights.
10. Vouchers for clothes shops.... Don't forget that I sometimes need
some fashion help, so if anyone would like to donate some time to be my
personal shopper, that would be much appreciated too.
11. a new bag... a backpack or something. Not too big, but big enough to
hold my Mac and my lunch for the day.
12. Vouchers for evenings out.... tickets to a live show? Some might say
I need a little culture... especially when I think that Thy Thy serves
Thai food. LOL.
13. Shoes? these ones are looking a little tatty. (Tatty Devine?)
14. Coles Myer Gift cards always go down well....
15. Chris has organised a group gift for me... You will have to contact him for details as I can't write it here or I would know what it was... Contact Chris on 0400 647 368 or 8704 7368 if
you would like to find out what it is and make a donation towards it. 16.
Vouchers for Home ware shops...
Please, no plants, and no animals.... I don't have a good track record
with keeping things alive.
If I think of anything else I *just can't live without* then I will post
it up here in the comments section. So you can all bookmark this page!

No comments: