Thursday, February 15, 2007

The End?

Last night I sat down with Mum and Dad and we had a chat about leaving home. Mum and Dad both think that it's a bad move, but for different reasons. As I understand it, Mum would be ok with me going if only I was not going to live with Chris J. Dad would much prefer that I stay home because he thinks I am going to drop out of uni. (Of course, we all know that this is not the case.)
I'm going to push forward with my plans to move out.
I have packed two boxes, and am aiming to pack more before the big move. I think the majority of my things will be moved without packing them into boxes. (For example, my clothes will be transported on their hangers.) My loose belongings mostly live on my bookshelf, which will have to move with me to the new house. I plan on taking the desk that matches the bookshelf, but not my large desk. Peter said he would like the larger desk from my room. I'm not sure if I am taking my chest of drawers or not, because there is quite a substantial amount of storage space built into the new house. I guess time will tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck.

Anonymous said...

hey your moving out with me too.. hopefully that makes a difference? :D so anyways.. if i come to pick up a couple of boxes tomorrow im not gonna be chased out of town?? wooo its tomorrow :D okay ima go get the trailer. ciao!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm excited about you moving cos I get to help :-)
Everything will turn out Ok Andrew, you have so many people supporting you and I'm sure your parents need some time to adjust.
Yay for moving!