Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Study Sessions

Well, being Wednesday, it's half way through SWATVAC (study week). So today I decided I needed to get to work actually studying! Shock, horror, I know. Don't worry, I still managed to fin in a fair amount of procrastination in the mean time.
The morning started off with a trip to the hairdressers. That's right, I got my hairs cut. I've been going to the same hairdressers for over a year now (I think) and every time I visit, a different girl cuts my hair! How many hairdressers can one salon possibly employ? They always do a good job, so that's all I really care about.
I arrived home about 10am, and decided I needed to clean up a bit before I could get stuck into study properly. One needs a clean environment to be able to think clearly. So I spent about an hour cleaning up, and chatting on MSN... OK, so most of the time was on MSN. lol
Finally, just before lunch, I pulled out the sticky flags, and started marking the chapters I have to summarize for the two most wordy subjects I have ever taken at Swinburne, Engineering Management and Human Factors. I'm not used to all this reading! I quite like using formulas and maths to pass my exams rather than wordy answers, because you actually know if you are getting the answer right or wrong.
It's nearly dinner time, and I have summarized one chapter today. Only 14 more to go! I am planning on getting two or three done each day. I have one more to do after dinner tonight. So depressing.

1 comment:

ClairePhillips said...

i thought i'd leave a comment here for you :)

Hey be happy- at least you get a study week! I dont get one!!!!