Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Week 13?!!

Usually there are only 12 weeks of university to worry about each semester, but this semester we managed to have a day of classes in week 13! The justification for this is that ANZAC day was on a Tuesday, so we should have an extra Tuesday at the end of semester to make up for it. I guess all is fair in love and war, and the same can be said for educational institutions?
Anyways, today we had a test in Thermo fluid Systems, and I managed to get a score of 70% without too much stressing and studying, so I am happy with that. The next great hurdle for that subject will be the exam, which is worth 60%, so I shouldn't stress out too much.
Engineering management lectures are evil. Three hours long, and not exactly the most interesting of subject material. I still maintain that the three hour long lecture should be banned. Today, the lecture was all about how to guide your career through the stages of life. Quite amusing. I kept trying to apply what she was saying to my everyday life, but somehow couldn't. I don't know if that's normal, or if it's a bad sign.

No comments: