Thursday, November 03, 2005

The 10 day run up.

There are now just 3 exams and 10 'sleeps' standing between me and my plane to Germany. Can you tell I am excited? I think I have pretty much everything organized, but I havent started packing yet. I have to concentrate on more important things before I leave for Germany, mainly those 3 pesky exams. Tomorrow is the machine dynamics exam, which is going to be the hardest one. I have been attempting to study for the past couple of days, but havent really been that successful. Yesterday, I cleared my calendar and sat down to work on it. I wasnt happy, because it seemed that all the questions I tried were hard and I couldnt do them without looking through the book for formulas or looking at the solutions to get started. I pray that I will be able to do a bit better today. Tomorrow is the real exam, it starts at 9.30am, and lasts for 3 hours and 15 mins. This exam time is different from the 'official' time, because all the people traveling to Germany will be out of the country when the rest of the class takes the exam. I think we get a special set of questions too, let's hope they are easier!
Enough doom and gloom, I goto Germany in 10 days!! I cant wait! I havent been this excited since... ever! I'll be over there until just before Christmas. When I get back, I will have Christmas with Mum, Dad, Peter and Phil, on boxing day (the day after Christmas) my Mum and Pete leave for the USA. I dont know when they come back, but I think they are staying for a couple weeks at least. Phil and Dad are hatching plans to go to Queensland to visit Auntie Lorraine and Uncle Ross. I will probably have to work, so I dont know if I am going anywhere or what's happening. Chris's family is going to hire a holiday house near Phillip island, and I've been invited to go there with them. I just have to see who I want to tag along with now.
Anyways, I should really hit the books, tomorrow is D-Day after all.
-Andrew

No comments: