Thursday, November 10, 2005

Arrg! Exams!

Today's exam went as well as could be expected I think. I will pass, so thats a relief. Only one more exam to go, and tomorrow night I am free! at least until Sunday night when i fly out to Germany to continue studying for uni! LOL. No rest for the wicked.
Today I activated my new VISA debit card, and used it once as an ATM card, and once as a credit card. It's so exciting, all these things happening at once! I also had a church council meeting, which was long, but reasonably un-eventful.
I started trial packing for Germany, and all my clothes that I want to take plus the suitcase weigh about 10kg, as far as I can reckon using our dodgey bathroom scales. I think I still need to sort out all my little electronic gizmos, cause they are going to be annoying to pack any time before the last second!
Nite Nite, I'm off to bed. Big exam tomorrow!
-Andrew

No comments: