Thursday, November 24, 2005

In Germany

Well, I got to Germany safely and managed to find me some free internet access. I know it's taken over a week too, but I have been so busy having fun in the icy cold. It's about 3-4 degrees every day now, and I'm told it is going to get colder. I have bought a set of thermals to wear all the time, and I am still hunting for the perfect jacket. Hopefully that will be found before we get to Berlin (Sunday) because it's supposed to be very windy there. A couple people have compared it to Moscow!
So far we have seen where they design thoes sexy BRAUN products, also where they do research into future trends in color and fashion. We saw the Köln cathedral, and did some shopping there. There was also a Chocolate musium in Köln, which housed a miniature chocolate factory! We have been to the first site of the Bauhaus design school, and toured a small Bauhaus musium. Tom and I keep getting in trouble for looking in the musiums too long!
I'm having a blast over here, and can't wait till I will be able to show everyone my photos. I'm missing the beach weather, but I guess I will still have plenty of that once I get back.

1 comment:

ann-da-panda said...

hey i went to the cathedral and the chocolate museum tooo. How cool is it. well I hope you enjoyed that are of germany because that is clos to where i lived for 5-6 months anyway have fun and visit the supermarket they have a whole aisle of chocolate and ritter sport is slave labour free chocolate for just 60euro cents have fun.