Sunday, November 06, 2005


In exactly 7 days time I will be on my way to Germany. Yesterday I had my first little celebration for my birthday. Chris, Jeff, John and I had a pool party. Chris was kind enough to offer his spa/pool for the occasion. It was a worm night out, and even warmer in the spa! It got to about 41 degrees in the water before I decided it was too hot for me. Cooked lobsters came to mind for some reason. It was a fine evening, and I had a really good time. Jeff and John gave me the coolest clock ever for my birthday, which was really sweet. Anyways, I had better go and get some sleep. Tomorrow I have to be at uni by 10am for a studdy session with Evan, Anthony, Gavin and Weeksy. There might be others too, I havent heard. Catch you all later. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ann-da-panda said...

just a small thought. a worm day makes no sense so try warm day it works better and sounds more pleasant. i am hoping that you are going to a study period not a studdy period.