Monday, April 24, 2006

My weekend

Ok, so I have been mega slack about updating lately... I just have had a slack attack of late. Well, thats probably not entirely true, I haven't felt quite 100% since the operation. Maybe thats because I am trying to do too much. I feel guilty just lying in bed though, because I can see the voi work pileing up!
This weekend I returned to work, and sort of started a new job. My new job is working with Rushwood Photography, taking photos of hot air balloons. I am still just training with them, but I think I have all the computer work down pat. Next time I think I will be allowed to take the photos using one of the fanciest cameras I have ever seen! How exciting. The down side of this new job is that its got really early morning starts. I might have to get into the habit of taking a nanna nap in the afternoon on Saturdays. I also returned to work at Kmart, even though I cant lift anything, I can still work with someone else, just not by myself yet. Kmart has been really good about the whole thing.
Sunday was a pretty normal day, with church in the morning and church at night. Marion cooked a special roast dinner because her mum was over, and it was a really nice family dinner. Unfortunately, that evening she was not feeling too well, because she caught Tim's cold. Get well soon Marion.

No comments: