Friday, April 28, 2006

Bruce

Most of you know that my car has a name, his name is Bruce. Bruce has recently developed expensive taste. I paid insurance on him (just third party property damage) and it cost $311. Yesterday he went for a visit to the mechanics, because he had issues starting up. $506 later, he's a new man, or car, as the case may be. Next week, his registration is due in, which is more than $500!! Typical that all this happens just as I am trying to reverse the "poor uni student" trend. Ooh well, I cant really not pay any of it?? Can I?? I am pretty lucky, in that the mechanic is a friend of Dad's and I think he gave us a pretty good price for the repairs. Dad came with me to pick up my car, and he paid for the repairs, with his handy-dandy checkbook.
Did I just say "handy-dandy checkbook"??!! I must have watched too much Blues Clues! Probably that, combined with the fact that I am dead tired should serve as a sign to goto bed. So I am off for tonight. Nite-e-nite!

No comments: