Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Three hour lectures should be banned!

Well, I just got out of a 3 hour lecture. I am lucky I got through it without falling asleep. I dont think its natural for anyone to be able to talk that long about project management. Ooh, and I should mention that the frequent use of the word 'project' is really getting to me. At this rate, our lecturer is sure to hit the target we calculated earlier in the semester. I cant remember exactly how many Diana and I calculated, but you can review it in an earlier post, if you really care that much about it... Lol.
Tonight at rovers, a guest speaker is coming along. They are going to educate us on how to properly budget. I am excited, but fear that he is going to tell me I cant buy Bruce new things any more. Come to think of it, Chris never buys new things for his car, is it true that new cars cost less?

No comments: