Monday, May 22, 2006

The weekend starts on Friday.

The weekend starts on Friday for uni students, so I should start there...
Friday morning I worked for Rushwood photographic, taking photos of the hot air balloons. It was very exciting, because it marks the end of my training. This is the first time I have worked alone, balancing all the tasks I have to perform without any help. It was a challenge, but I think I did well with it.
After work, I raced home, because I was having Linda and Mauris over to work on our weir warman project. Even though I got there late, I still managed to arrive at the same time as Mauris and Linda. I guess its a blessing that they missed their train? Lol. We had lunch, then got to work on the project, making shafts, and tubes and sticking it all together with heaps of hot glue! Its looking really good, even if it is being held together by an elastic band. Diana had to work, so we called her at work the first time we managed to get the car to work. I was so excited.
Friday night is the start of the weekend for all non uni people. Chris and I went to Dean and Drew's place for dinner. It was really fun. Dean took us to this cool little noodle store, where there were so many options on the menu I took almost half an hour to decide! After all that, I just told the lady what I didn't want, and she made up something that tasted great.
I guess that about sums up the days adventures for Friday.

No comments: