Thursday, May 25, 2006

Uni work, week 11... urrg..

Well, it's week 11 at uni; time to take stock and see how I have been going. I guess this gives a pretty good indication as to how I might be able to cope in the exams? Anyways, I am worried. Maybe I won't do so well at these exams? I don't know. I don't feel very prepared, which is not comforting at all!
I should probably point out that my exams are fast approaching. My first one is Engineering Management, on the 14th of June. The next is Human Factors, on the 16th of June; June 19th is Thermofluid Systems and the last one is Machine Design, on the 21st of June. Then I can relax.... finally!
Anyways, stuff that has happened this week is all pretty boring. The week has been a blur of team meetings for various group projects, and team evaluations for other people's assignments. Nothing thrilling.
After bowling this week, Chris, Roger, Chris and I went out for coffee. The bowling is not going so well, but I am definitely enjoying the social aspect of it a bit more. It's exciting to meet people from Uni who aren't in my course.
Anyways, I have had a big day and need my beauty sleep. I only really came online to check my e-mail and now look what's happened. LOL.

No comments: