Friday, September 03, 2004

Another day another dollar

Yesterday's interview with the team at K-Mart proved to be worthwhile. I was offered a casual position over christmas. The seemed keen to have me, because my uni holidays begin during the lead up to christmas. I am looking forward to starting there. The manager who interviewed me said that they will try and place me in the audio visual department. That is right up my alley!
In other news, I am planning to go and see a band play tonight. they mainly do covers, but they are reasonibly good. (www.hysterialive.com) It will be fun because it is a good excuse to see all my friends from school.
-Andrew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you have deleated my last post. why?
I can see you didn't take my adive about writing about anything interesting, and frankly my post was the only interesting then on your site to read.
Is your site 'too good' for my writing.
That's nasty.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

If you dont like my blog so much, why do you keep coming back? and if you are so into reading other peoples blogs, why dont you have one of your own? if u were a member here, you wouldnt have to post anon..
-Andrew

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.