Thursday, September 09, 2004

Blue and Foamy

I'm sitting on the train, beside me is a chunk of blue foam anout twice the size of my school bag. Fortunantly, it isn't nearly as heavy as my bag. Today, everyone in our our class had to make a short presentation about the cafe they chose to research. Everyone's style boards looked excellent, and most presented well. For next week, we have to complete three concepts, with working mock ups. This explains why I am sitting on the train, with a very large chunk of toxic blue foam, and people are looking at me funny. hehe. I cant wait to make my mock ups, it will be so fun! I guess we will see how it goes with my concept presentations first. I plan to use resin in one of my lamps to dispurse the light, but I need to find somewhere that sells it, that could be a problem...
-Andrew

No comments: