Monday, September 06, 2004

Monday-itus

Monday, the start of a new week! I'm already running a little late to my first lecture, perhaps i should have gone to bed earlier.
Yesterday, Matt was presented with his queen's scout award. It was also fathers day. I think Matt enjoyed combining the two events, so we could see the entire faimy. It was great to see most of the cousins in attendance.
I spent most of the day on Saturday researching lamps and lighting fixtures for my next major folio. Saturday night, our family participated in a trivia night to support the scouts. Our table came second last, only beating the table with the 'scouts' on it. Most of the trivia questions were from the 1930's, so I guess the youth tables could have expected to place last.
Sunday morning, Barbara left for her world vision ambassidor trip to Ethiopia. I hope it all goes as planned.
I spent most of Sunday helping out at the queens scout presentation.
....
4.45pm
Just handed in my maths assignment. he didnt give me a new one to work on, so I guess i should spend the time brushing up on unit 1 and 2 before the test on Friday. Today I got a start on some thumbnails for my lamp. I need to do 5 pages by Thursday, as well as 3 'style boards'. lol, maybe i will have to cut out some of my msn time!
Anyways, happy fathers day to all the dads out there.
-Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.