Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Umm, yeah...

Today was definantly 'one of thoes days'. And it started out so well too... I got marks back for a couple assesed tasks, the first went better than expected, with a score of 14.5 out of 20. (that should just about offset my poor performance in the previous test.) The second assignment I got back today was much better, with a score of 3 out of 3. It wasn't until tom's electronic lecture that I realised exactly how tired and run down I am feeling, I had trouble staying awake!
After school I had work, and from there it all went a little pear shaped. Maybe it is cause I was tired, but my supervisors were unusually grouchy today. Perhaps Kamala missed her afternoon coffee. Her and Raya always seem to be fighting about one thing or another. On the up side, I did collect my pay today.
Kamala can't understand why I never take any of my pay as cash and insist on direct deposit to my account. Cash is almost dead, don't you agree? And it is harder for me to spend money if i don't have change lying around. lol.
Tonight I think I will sleep early and see how I feel tomorrow.
-Andrew

No comments: