Monday, September 27, 2004

Grand Final day

For those of you who are unaware, this weekend footy fever hit Melbourne. The last game of the season was played at the MCG today, and Adelaide won. I don't really follow the footy much, but we took the oppertunity to spend an evening at Nyssa's place with her family. It was really nice. I have not posted any news lately, but some of the highlights of the past week include going to the wheelers hill hotel to see 'the machine' play. I had never heard them before, but they played a good variety of music. Friday night, Mandy, Cameron and I went to Shana's 19th birthday party. Shana studys product design with me at swinburne, so there were couple other uni people there too. After Shana's party, we went to the village green, so it was nice to catch up with people from wheelers hill.

No comments: