Friday, September 10, 2004

Finally Friday

Uni insists on wrecking all the good days of the week, a couple Sundays ago we had the expo. That punched a massive hole in my day. And now they have to go and wreck my Friday, by scheduling a lab assesment in the morning, followed by a math test! I will be glad when today is over and I can catch up on some sleep.
This weekend should be fun, Melissa has her queen's scout presentation. I will be reading a prayer at the begining and maybe talking about some of her badges that we earned together. Also this Saturday night I have been invited to Helen's 19th birthday party. I used to go to school with Helen, so it will be a nice oppertunity to hang out with the gang from high school. I'm looking forward to it, the problem is that it looks like it could be another late night, so I had better do alot of sleeping to make up for it hehehe.
Anywho, I had better go, after today, I have one week left of Uni classes. After next week, We have a 2 week break, which I will probably spend most of working on projects. Or working at my new job at Kmart. The build up to christmas is heading twards us like a freight train, so I gotta keep just one step ahead of it!
-Andrew
ps: I recieved an e-mail last night advising me that I was not selected for the SWY cruse. That's a bit of a dissappointment, but maybe I can go somewhere with the family now, or do the NCYC convention in Adelaide. We will see what happens.

No comments: