Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Stupid trains!

I arrived at the station this morning expecting to be able to catch the city bound train scheduled for 7.44. Upon my arrival I saw a train leaving the station. I checked my watch, 7.35am, the train was on time. I made my way down to the platform, expecting to be able to catch my 7.44 only to find that the next train arrived at 7.51!! My train must have been cancelled, not that there were any announcements from connex on the issue. Luckily I had a timetable on my palm, so I could plan an alternate route. (The 7.51 went express past Glenferrie station)
Anyways, yesterday's study on structures is about to be tested, through one of 3 tests. I hope it goes well. The last test we had was very challenging.
Last night's progressive dinner was alot of fun. We had soup at Brendan's place, then moved to Tim's house for a main of chicken with this yummy potatoe and veggie mix. We all moved on to have dessert at the hall.
Today's plans include work, that stupid test, a couple tutorials and frantically completing my folio for submission tomorrow. I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a late one! .... Maybe I should pick up some V to keep me going. LOL.
-Andrew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi man, its me matt, from skype:P
i just wanna ask u something very important about ur post.. cya soon