Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Stamp me

There is a lot to be said for e-mail. For one, you dont have to stamp it, and it arrives instantly without human input. These are the words of a man who just spent 3 hours applying stamps to corperate accounts. Now that I think about it, it would be rather difficult to e-mail a prospectus to all your shareholders. I'll let you all know when I manage to wash off all the stamp glue.
Today I came to uni early, to work on some electronics questions with some of the guys. We managed to get them almost all done, with just a couple of parts I will have to ask dad about. It's really cool that dad can usually help me out if i get stuck. Mum thinks he's more into some of the projects than I am at times. lol. I spent some time today before work doing some quick thumbnail sketches. I have one more page to do, as well as some models to make. I should see if i can get some blue foam, but i don't return to prahran until thursday, and that is the day they are assesed. I will make some card models instead, or i could try some mini clay ones, it's just to play with form.
-Andrew
ps: sorry again to thoes people who were commenting appropriately.

No comments: